What kind of mom move from one man to another?

I have a friend who husband left her and within 6 months she had a new boyfriend and they broke up. and now she let another man moves in with her. what is wrong with some woman. Concentrate on your kids and not someone to sleep with.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:00 PM on Oct. 13, 2010 in General Parenting

• The kind with no self respect and little self esteem.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 12:02 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• She needs a life outside of the kids, as well.
    Anonymous

• The kind who has her sexual needs and companionship as a priority.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 12:06 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• You know, I'm not going to put her down. It's hard going through a divorce. It get's lonley when you are used to not being alone, and sometimes we make hasty descisions because we are lonely. You should be a better friend and be a little more supportive of her seeing as she may have some self esteem issues going on. Not looking to put her down on the internet.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 12:15 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• My personal view.

She is not just a mom. She is also a woman. A woman who's life has changed dramatically most likely due to her divorce. A woman who is finding and developing a new life. A woman that most likely his having to "find herself" as her own woman, not her husband's wife. A woman who maybe lonely, a woman who may have lacked for love and affection in her marriage and she's reaching out for it where ever she can get it from.. And maybe she's a woman who is living her life, and being happy/pursueing happiness to the best of her ability after a traumatic and hurtful event like a divorce. etc...etc...etc..

Her reasons for doing what she is doing are hers, and I am not her. Therefore I have no opinion in regards to whether what she is doing is "good or bad" (so to speak) or what type of mother she is.. I can only have an opinion on "Why" she maybe doing these thints.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 12:33 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• Just because someone has children doesn't mean they don't have their own needs or feelings. Moms aren't JUST MOMS, they are women, they are lovers, they are hard workers, they are so many little things that make a whole, and their life doesn't end simply because they have children. The don't stop being those other things simply because they become a mom. Life goes on, as it should. If you allow your children to hold you back, you are going to be unhappy and unfulfilled - and they will suffer. If her boyfriends aren't abusing or hurting her children in any way, why is it a bad thing?

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:38 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• Nobody said having a relationship was a bad thing. Going from one man to the next is not just having a relationship. Moving one right after another into your home with your kids...sorry, that's a slut where I cvome from.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 12:52 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• I can see a mom having relationships with men she has her needs. I don't think the kids need to be involved and have men in and out of their lives.
    tabekat

Answer by tabekat at 12:56 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• Someone who has low self esteem issues and won't find true love until she can learn to love herself. It sets a very bad example for her children and puts them in danger because there isn't enough time to properly get to know some of these men, and what they are like. If they are abusive, etc.

I feel very sorry for her and her children.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 11:24 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• If a mom wants to have relationships that is fine, but there should be a time limit of 6 months min. before a mom lets a guy even meet the kids.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 11:25 PM on Oct. 13, 2010