implantation or period ?

My. Last period was sep 6th 2010 and I'm on a 33 day cycle and on 11 dpo I started brown spotting, with cramps and breast pain, later at 14 dpo I had dark red spoTting with painful crampsand then it went away. Now were at 18 dpo. And the brownspotting is. Almost completely gone but I'm cramping. I took an hpt and it was negative ? What do you think

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:02 PM on Oct. 13, 2010 in Health

• I would say its your period if you are late and you got a negative result.
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 12:04 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• Sounds like mid month spoting and cramping....are you on any birth control?
    Anonymous

• i was on birth control and got my period on the 7th which i was on the active pills and a week and a half later got light spoting went to my dr he said nope not prego i knew i was so i quit taking my pillls and two weeks later got a pos preg test went to hte dr and seen the baby sac on the us im now 5 weeks.....so if i were you just wait a week and test again.....my results were very light
    mama2my2boys

Answer by mama2my2boys at 12:26 PM on Oct. 13, 2010