no morning sickness for me...yet....but

my question is if i dont get morning sickness does this mean i may have a chance of miss carrrying ?........my last two pregnancies i was already sick at this time...im 5 weeks my only sign in sore boobs and seeing the sac on a us.....i dont go back to the dr till nov 4th......to hopefully see a heart beat

mama2my2boys

Asked by mama2my2boys at 12:03 PM on Oct. 13, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I never once got sick. I got nauseated twice from eating french fries but when i stopped eating them it passed. Didnt throw up or feel sick other than that. Im looking at my happy healthy 15 month old :)
    carsonsmommytam

Answer by carsonsmommytam at 12:05 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• I had so few symptoms that I had no idea I was pregnant until I was almost 20 weeks along. My son is fine and 14 now. LOL
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 12:05 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• i hope you don't get sick... i had it with both mine and it was horrible
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 12:07 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• thank you both that really helps me cuz i was starting to worry....and id love a pregnancy with out geting sick that would be great :)......maybe since i was sick with my boys and not this one maybe this baby is a girl?
    mama2my2boys

Comment by mama2my2boys (original poster) at 12:07 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• I never really experienced morning sickness with any of my children.
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 12:07 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• i had 2 miscarriage's and i havent been sick but 2 times and thats when i ate pizza (witch i will no longer eat now) and all i have is sore joints and i had sore boobs im 18 weeks now..every one is different as is every pregnancy
    liljess09

Answer by liljess09 at 12:22 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• I wasnt sick for my pregnancy, and everyone kept telling me to be thanful because every pregnancy is different.
    I wouldnt worry.
    Mme.Langley

Answer by Mme.Langley at 3:42 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• I had very little morning sickness with my first pregnacy and I didn't get it until I was around 10 weeks, I was induced at 41 weeks. I am 40 weeks 5 days along with my 2nd and the same thing happened I got it later on and very little.
    cynprz

Answer by cynprz at 5:34 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• I was never sick with my first and I have not been sick with this one and I highly doubt I will miss carry him so I think you will be fine.
    DeegansMomma08

Answer by DeegansMomma08 at 2:48 AM on Oct. 14, 2010