What is your Favorite Halloween tradition???

I love trick or treating.

MommasCooCoo

Asked by MommasCooCoo at 1:16 PM on Oct. 27, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I love the dressing up :) it's nice to have 1 day a year that you don't have to be you.
    flutterfae

Answer by flutterfae at 1:18 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• Walkig from store to store in the mall with my kids and getting treats. I also REALLY enjoy picking out their costumes :)
    MomToFour247

Answer by MomToFour247 at 1:19 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• I used to love trying to put together the absolute perfect costume. No matter what I did, someone's would ALWAYS be better than mine...but at least I tried =] I never much liked the actual trick or treating part, but dumping out your huge bag of candy at the end of the night was great.

I hate the people that hand out pennies or pamphlets instead of candy! The poor little kids just want candy, dammit.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 1:19 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• My favorite is eating all the candy that night and the next day. Sure, it hurts, but it tastes so good!
    Ilovepie77

Answer by Ilovepie77 at 5:10 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• I love Carving the pumpkins and taking the kids Trick or Treating.
    abootie

Answer by abootie at 12:03 AM on Oct. 28, 2008