Is your teenager having sex? Are you sure?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:33 PM on Oct. 13, 2010 in Teens (13-17)

• I don't believe my oldest son is having sex, am I 100% sure ? I'd say I'm more like 98.9% only because I know there are things he's going to do and not tell me. No matter how close we are, w talk about sex all the time. He has told me (even recently) he's not ready to have sex and I believe him, but there is still that fear in me that says prepare yourself.

My 12 yr old I know 100% that he is not. He's to shy to be naked around me, let alone some one else, plus he's still in that phase of kissing girls is gross.
    blessedwboysx3

Answer by blessedwboysx3 at 1:52 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• Nope, and yes.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 12:33 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• My kids aren't teens yet. But chances are when they become teens, they will be... I don't see any reason for them not to.
    Anonymous

• No and yes.
    TweenAndTwinMom

Answer by TweenAndTwinMom at 12:44 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• nope and yes...she said her friends are and she feels pressured but always tells people she wants more in life than just a kid...and an emotional boyfriend who would never get any...LOL
    4_28_bbboy

Answer by 4_28_bbboy at 1:01 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• No, and I am sure. I don't think she feels like she is ready. But she would like a boy to care about her without trying to get in her pants.
    wallmom1

Answer by wallmom1 at 5:11 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• Yes, and I'm prety sure. He is 17 and of course denies it, but I have read otherwise on his texts.
    sue395

Answer by sue395 at 9:31 PM on Oct. 15, 2010