sorry if this is offensive. or too provocative

im just wondering? is it wrong for women to masturbate.. what are ur opinions?? what do u do if u need sex and ur man isnt around at the time..who does this and who doesnt?? and how often do u think men do it??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:21 PM on Oct. 27, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Perfectly normal. If guys can do it so can we! Only I think we have more fun (we get all the toys!)
    hotmama404

Answer by hotmama404 at 1:24 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• Masturbation is normal and healthy. 99% of women do it and the 1% that say they don't are LYING. EVERYONE has experimented with it at least once in their lifetime. In my opinion, self love is the best love...nobody knows your body like you do.

Men do it more than we think. It doesn't mean we're neglecting them or that they don't want to be with us...it's just a different kind of feeling for them, just like it's a different kind of feeling for us. Some guys do it every single day in the shower. Some guys do it more than once a day. Some guys only do it once or twice a week. But EVERY man does it...some are just better at hiding it than others.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 1:26 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• ok.... men masturbate on almost a daily basis... and no one thinks anything of it... so why should it be any different for a women... And.... im a navy wife.. my husband is gone for months at a time... once youve had sex you become stressed out if the urge arrives and noone else is around to fill the need... well once your married you nolonger get to call you ex or your that one friend you trust... you (if you truely love tht person) remain faithful.. and for situations like mine i cant just say o hell be home 2mrw or even at the end of the week... for me its i have 6 more months to wait... so in my opinion i think it is perfectly natural... everybody has needs and if that need is sexual then why treat it any different then the need to eat or sleep...
    reipea0807

Answer by reipea0807 at 1:32 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• Not wrong at all. I think sometimes society may make women feel guilty for admitting that they do it and enjoy it. Of course it can never replace being with a man, but it's perfectly normal. Nothing to be ashamed of. And men do it ALL the time I'm sure, they just won't admit it either.
    lilymama03

Answer by lilymama03 at 1:38 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• A girls gotta do what a girls gotta do! : ) I also agree with homama404! Except I got rid of all my toys when I got married! Why you ask? IDK!LOL
    melanielp

Answer by melanielp at 1:49 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• No, it's DEFINITELY not wrong. Men do it daily or at least many times per week. I had an ex who even did it multiple times a day! It's perfectly normal and I've found that I have to a lot more since I've been pregnant because my sex drive has increased so much.
    K_Coleman

Answer by K_Coleman at 2:32 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• It is not wrong at all. Heck if you get the urge in the middle of the afernoonaand he is at work call him up and perform over the phone.. that is alot of fun and a guarentee of special attentions when he comes home :)
    Anonymous

• It isn't wrong but I don't do it. I did experiment and try when I was younger but it does nothing for me. I get no pleasure from it. So I just have to bear it out till hubby gets home and son is in bed. As for guys...it depends on the guy. My hubby never does it but then again there are guys that do it several times a day.
    purpleducky

Answer by purpleducky at 6:45 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• don't just do it. do it in front of your camera phone and send the video to your s/o. i'll bet he gets home real soon. lol.
    princezzmommie

Answer by princezzmommie at 9:33 PM on Oct. 27, 2008