21 weeks

i am just about 21 weeks pregnant and ive lost my appetite. ill snack on little things or have one big meal but then im not hungry at all later and just the smell of food makes me sick. i dont want to hurt my baby. what should i do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:22 PM on Oct. 27, 2008 in Pregnancy

• drink smoothies with lots of healthy fruit {homemade} snack on healty things carrits and ranch dressing... strawberries and whipped cream or sugar.. have icecream and eat things that will fatten u up for the baby
    Anonymous

• yeah thats another thing im worried about. i only gained about five or so pounds. i think i lost some in the beginning due to morning sickness but no one seems to be worried and i feel her move all the time so i guess its okay?
    Anonymous

• I was the same way with my pregnancy. My doctor told me to drink milk shakes, Carnation Instant Breakfast etc.....you need all the calories you can get.
    Anonymous

• just try to eat fruits and vegetables and healthy food even if it doesnt sound good cuz ur baby needs nutrients more than u fattening up. a lot of times i dont want to eat but u just have to or u could have a low birth weight baby or malnourished.. my doctor never comments on my weight either, u have to bring it up and ask if ur concerned
    Butterflysky_24

Answer by Butterflysky_24 at 4:12 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• Gotta agree with smoothies :) about a cup of orange juice (squeeze the juice yourself if you don't want the added sugar), a handfull of strawberries, a bananna, 1/4 cup of vanilla yogurt & a handfull of ice, serve in a margarita glass just for the fun of it. This makes good popcicles too. You get all the good fruit without having to eat all of it.
    the.deadly.mrs

Answer by the.deadly.mrs at 7:28 PM on Oct. 27, 2008