How much does you teenager know about sex?

If you asked them would they know the answers to these questions? I kow when i was out of High School I STILL didn't know some of this stuff.

1) can sperm live inside the woman's body for a few days or more after unprotected sex?
2)At what week in the cycle does ovulation occur? Pregnancy?
3)Can you get pregnant from having un-protected sex one time?
4)Can you get pregnant if you miss one birth control pill?
5)Can you name 4 types of birth control?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:44 PM on Oct. 13, 2010 in Teens (13-17)

• so I just asked my 14 yr old all the questions and she answered them all...lol...she also said that you can still get an STD even if you ise a condom...good girl! I loves her!
    4_28_bbboy

Answer by 4_28_bbboy at 12:59 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• I dont have a teen yet but when I was a teen I could have told you all of that...just FYI you can get pregnant while ON birth control I am on my third pregnancy that happened while on my third type of birth control!! (depo shot, mirina, copper t) lol I guess it just doesn't work as well for som women my mother and grandmother had the same problem
    pregoagain2010

Answer by pregoagain2010 at 12:56 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• Hahahaha...Mine knows all this and more.

He just informed another teen that yes, she could in fact get pregnant even if she hasn't started her period. And no you do not have to be on you cycle to get pregnant. He knows as much or more than I do.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 12:48 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• HaHa... My 4 year old can answer that stuff... It's beyond sad that there are teens who can't!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:48 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• Yep he sure can.
    blessedwboysx3

Answer by blessedwboysx3 at 1:53 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• My daughter knows enough about sex to abstain from it until at least college age.
    slvrspoon98

Answer by slvrspoon98 at 3:14 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• hopefully everything but what it feels like.

sahlady

Answer by sahlady at 12:11 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• I do not have teens, but my 6 year old is in love with girls between the ages of 18 & 25, so I am really worried.
    jshimmy

Answer by jshimmy at 8:52 AM on Oct. 14, 2010