Do you get upset that your DH leaves the toilet seat up?

Why don't we leave the seat up? Where did that silly custom come from that only men have to do something with the seat? LOL

Zoeyis

Asked by Zoeyis at 12:56 PM on Oct. 13, 2010 in Just for Fun

• No I don't care at all.... its harder to get mad about it then simply put it back down
    bjojola

Answer by bjojola at 12:57 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• I prefer the lid gets closed. When you flush particles from feces and urine are expelled up in to the air - up to 20 feet away. If you close the lid before you flush, it cuts that down to less than 2 feet of "spray." So for health reasons, it's just better if everyone - male or female closes the lid.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:58 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• hahaha, I make him come back in and put it down. I just give him shit about it, I don't get mad.
    Chell.o_0

Answer by Chell.o_0 at 12:58 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• Nope, it doesn't bother me. I'd rather he leave the seat up, then leave it down and pee on it.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 12:58 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• No.. I don't get mad, actually I don't care.

He doesn't get mad at me for leaving the seat down after I use it.. lol

I don't get the seat thing either.. If it's rude to leave it up so that a I have to put it down when I use it.. Then isn't it equally as rude if I leave it down and he has to lift it to use it???? lol
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 12:59 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• No that doesnt bother me cause I dont have a male here that uses my bathroom, BUTTTTTT the baby ring that my granddaughter uses is a big surprise in the middle of the night
    NanatoReanne

Answer by NanatoReanne at 12:59 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• We have separate bathroom. :)
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 12:59 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• No, I never get mad at him. He rarely leaves it up, but when he does I just put it back down. It only takes a second to do it myself, why get mad about it? It's just a seat! lol.
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 1:01 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• If a toilet seat left up is the worst thing that ever happens to me, I am well ahead in the game!

Actually, in our house we put the seat & lid down so my son (1 yo) won't play in it!
    hootie826

Answer by hootie826 at 1:46 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• I could really not care less.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 1:47 PM on Oct. 13, 2010