Has anyone else noticed

that food tastes SOOOOOOO much better when you are pregnant?

mommy11260

Asked by mommy11260 at 12:58 PM on Oct. 13, 2010 in Pregnancy

• A lot of foods tasted rancid to me. Your senses are heightened when you're pregnant, so it's normal for some foods to taste even better than usual. Especially when you're satisfying a craving!!
    I normally LOVE coffee, but I couldn't even handle the smell when I was pregnant. I couldn't get enough fruit, and the last 10 weeks, I made so many baked goods, and my hubby LOVED that!!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 5:00 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• yep yep i think its cuz u sastify ur cravings :)
    Tiffany_Rivera_

Answer by Tiffany_Rivera_ at 12:59 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• it depended on the food for me. Some foods that I normally loved, tasted weird and others that I normally didn like, tasted great.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 12:59 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• Yes, I had a addiction to corn dogs when I was pregnant. I don't even know why.
    Chell.o_0

Answer by Chell.o_0 at 12:59 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• Really it tastes a whole lot worse to me.
    lizziebreath

Answer by lizziebreath at 1:12 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• YES!! im going to miss that feeling come this Monday when I have my second baby girl!
    xtatianax

Answer by xtatianax at 1:37 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• Some foods taste better then others while pregnant. There are some I can't eat because it taste weird to me now lol
    ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 2:45 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• It depended on the food for me. At some point, I couldn't stand meat or chicken. I thought that I was turning into a vegetarian, but I didn't.
    Svetlana98usa

Answer by Svetlana98usa at 3:21 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• It did for me too! And all I wanted was really spicy food, so good...But the heartburn was NO FUN.
    Mme.Langley

Answer by Mme.Langley at 4:00 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• Well, it has been 10 years since I was pregnant last time. This time, I have noticed if I think of something I want to eat, it tastes like the best food in the world! Unless I guess wrong, lol. This morning I thought I wanted Cinnamon Roll Oatmeal, until I took the first bite. I was literally gagging trying to get it out of my mouth. So, I have decided that many of you are right and your sense of tast is just heightened, good or bad!
    mommy11260

Comment by mommy11260 (original poster) at 7:21 PM on Oct. 13, 2010