What do you do......?

It bothers my DH when I squeeze the toothpatste from the middle instead of the bottom and when I leave a couple seconds on the microwave (instead of clearing it so that the time shows again!)

So what little things do you do that bother your DH/SO?

HaydensMama07

Asked by HaydensMama07 at 12:59 PM on Oct. 13, 2010 in Relationships

• he likes to get up early from some quiet time and gets annoyed if anyone comes downstairs prior to 8am. He never says anything, but you can tell he's feeling a bit invaded (this being his Me time).
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 1:02 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• lol....not clear the microwave haha...i get on him about that all the time....oh yeah and the trail of his unifrom from the front door to the bathroom every day lol.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 1:02 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• I have a habit of leaving kitchen cupboards or the door to the pantry open. It's not all the time but it drives him nuts!! Now what does he do that I can't handle?........................;)
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 1:02 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• He hates when I leave dishes or glasses on the edge of the counter rather than further in cuz they may get knocked down and broken. I never remember.

Hates when I use the dish soap as hand cleaner, rather than the hand cleaner thats sitting there already. I just grab whatever's closest.
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 1:05 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• He doesn't tell me too much, I'd get mad. I know he wishes I kept the house as clean as I used to. But, when we has 2 babies it was easier. And, he helped, and we had much less stuff. Now, no one wants to pick up after themselves. He doesn't like when I don't clean up after myself AS I cook. LMAO! Like he does, he makes a huge mess when he cooks!
    I know there's more, but, he doesn't say.
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 1:26 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• My DH has an obsession with the fridge not being organized...like condiments on one shelf, dairy on another, and if the drawer says fruits/produce then that is what should be in that drawer only...if anyone sticks a package of sandwich meat in the fruits/produce drawer with the veggies and fruit he looses his mind...also the silverware has to be in its proper utensil space...knives in one, little spoons in another, etc...and man does it become war if I decide to rearrange the cabinets with the dishes in it or even change where they are. We just moved into our new house and I have been moving things as time goes on to make dinner and such go smoother for me but he hates it...LOL

4_28_bbboy

Answer by 4_28_bbboy at 1:31 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• He nags when i leave lights on. Thats pretty much it..lol Hes pretty lax.
    carsonsmommytam

Answer by carsonsmommytam at 2:14 PM on Oct. 13, 2010