Baby or root canal?

If you had to have a baby no drugs or go to the dentist for a filling...with drugs, which would you choose? I will take the baby thank you! I am terrified of the Dentist. I go for cleanings, but if I need work done, I will put it off until I can't take it anymore lol

salexander

Asked by salexander at 1:02 PM on Oct. 13, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I've already had a baby with no drugs, but I've never had a cavity. The baby wasn't so bad, so I guess I'll go that route again. =)
    wildsun

Answer by wildsun at 1:07 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• I can't have a baby w/ no drugs so(Well, I don't know what they do if you can't have a vag birth, they need to give you somethin cuz they cut you open! )...I've had 2 root canal's (For reason, I take care of my teeth thank you very much!) They don't hurt as much as a baby. haha
    Chell.o_0

Answer by Chell.o_0 at 1:07 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• I've had 3 babies without drugs so I'd have to go with that choice. I've never had a root canal but I've heard they are really painful... no thanks! Labor and delivery without drugs wasn't that bad and had a wonderful end result... holding that beautiful newborn (any pain was forgotten in that first moment of holding the baby).
    momof3inTN

Answer by momof3inTN at 1:16 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• I'd choose the dentist. I've only given birth to one baby and it was with drugs. So bring the drugs for the filling!
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 1:21 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• For me it is needles in my mouth. Poke them anywhere else in my body, but not my mouth...ouch. Thank God I am blessed with healthy teeth that are easy to take care of.
    salexander

Comment by salexander (original poster) at 1:27 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• I've done both. I guess I'd pick the baby for the end result.
    hootie826

Answer by hootie826 at 1:42 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• I will take the baby. It is not so hard to have a baby with out drugs. Then you get a wonderful package after.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 1:46 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• I guess you would have totally freaked out if you were me yesterday! I choose baby over root canal only because I love babies and it's worth it in the end, but as far as the pain, I think I would rather have the root canal pain than childbirth pain. And I would prefer never ever ever again in my life to go through what I did over the last week. It's not teeth, but it involves a needle in the mouth. I had an abcessed tonsil which needed to be drained. Isn't that sick?
    mybella81

Answer by mybella81 at 3:49 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• Root canal
    jandra

Answer by jandra at 5:35 PM on Nov. 11, 2010