do you believe in dreams?

ok i had a dream 2 weeks or so ago i had my son oct 18 and he was 8lbs8oz and my water broke and i was pushing ok well then my sister-in-law had a dream last night that my water broke and i had him oct 17 and he was 8lbs9oz well my husband has never dreamed about me having a baby till this one(3rd child) and he dreamed the same........do you think it could be a warning as to whats to come or im over thinking it?? i mean you got to admit it is weird we all having dreams around the same time and withing days and oz's of each other..........

Mommmy_To_3

Asked by Mommmy_To_3 at 1:04 PM on Oct. 13, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I do as a matter of fact! I kept having dreams that this baby was a boy, and I was hellbent on thinking it was another girl (I have 2 daughters), and when I went in for my U/S yesterday, I seen his little wiener clear as day!
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 1:06 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• I don't believe in dreams, lol. I keep dreaming I am having a boy this time around, and she is VERY clearly a girl, lol.
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 1:07 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• I believe in dreams....i had a dream of my DH playing with a little boy in our back yard and thats how i knew i was having a boy and now i have my DS...Then i had a dream when i was getting closer to my due date and i was freeking out because it was to soon and i had to have a c-section....guess what....he came 6 weeks eairly and i had to have a c-section.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 1:08 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• I do believe in dreams. I have had dreams and then I had it happen for real some time later! It is wierd. Everyone dreams every night, some just don't remember them. If you don't dream or go into REM sleep, you will eventually go nuts! This is true, there have been many studies done on it.
    Rhondita

Answer by Rhondita at 1:27 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• i do. lol ashlie he will be here before you know it
    youngandafraid

Answer by youngandafraid at 1:28 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• I do I had a dream about going into labor the night after my baby shower when I was like 7 months. Sure enough I went into labor the night after my baby shower. Im superstoius with all stuff and what not. But I would take it as a sign.
    K3lly94

Answer by K3lly94 at 2:27 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• Interesting....Let us know if it actually happens and good luck
    ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 2:44 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• It can go either way. I had a dream that I woke up in a sterile room holding my sleeping son with no recollection of him being born. My husband was telling me how great I did, but I was really sad that I didn't remember anything (I'm studying to be a midwife- birth is my life!). I ended up with an emergency c-section, and that dream flashed through my mind as I sobbed while they rolled me to the OR.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 4:54 PM on Oct. 13, 2010