So I am in here..... Cause I dont know what......

I have so much on my plate and here is one question that I have to ask you;

What are the abbreviations all of them or where do I find out what they are?

Do I have to play the games on here?

Are people respectful on here?

What if any would one group you would recommend to try?

convertedmama4

Asked by convertedmama4 at 1:15 PM on Oct. 13, 2010 in About CafeMom

• people are people. Cuz its anonymous they aren't always going to use selective judgement in what they say, so don't say anything you don't want judged. No you don't hav eto play the games. I don't like the ones they have here. Too girly.
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 1:18 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• What are the abbreviations all of them or where do I find out what they are? Too many to list, and not sure where you can find them but I have seen plenty of women post what they are. I'm sure someone can help you locate a list:)

Do I have to play the games on here? You don't have to do anything that you don't want to do:)

Are people respectful on here? Most are, but there are a few nasty women that like to raise hell:)

What if any would one group you would recommend to try? Try the Newcomers group, but be warned, lots of those nasty women like to hang out there. Go to the groups tab on top and put in a search for anything you are interested in. There is a group for everyone and everything.

shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 1:20 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• Im just here for fun so dont take anything personal here. People for the most part are respectable. I did notice a troll here so I guess like any online community.

KayGia0704

Answer by KayGia0704 at 1:27 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• I love it here......and I have found the ladies here respectful...hopefully it will stay that way....

tracylyn245

Answer by tracylyn245 at 2:09 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• There is a list of abbreviations in the Newcomber's Club.

Playing games is optional.

Most people are respectful, some are not.

There are so many groups on here. It all depends on what you're looking for. Go to your Groups tab and click on Find Groups. Do a search for the things you're interested in.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 2:42 PM on Oct. 13, 2010