Advise Needed!! In school but need to work...Where should I apply?

My DH makes good money but his job is being affected by another company right now. He's already working 2 jobs but I'm going to have to get something so that we can pay rent and survive the holidays.

I go to school 2 days a week and I have a 21 month old daughter. Where should I apply?

I thought about baby sitting or taking a part time nanny position but all the families want their nannies to sign a paper saying that she will put their family needs above the needs of her own family and that's not something I'm comfortable with.

I have applied at some grocery stores and my parents agreed to help out with my daughter on nights both DH and I are working but I'm not sure where else to apply. Any ideas?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:24 PM on Oct. 27, 2008 in Money & Work

• Anywhere. Fast food, Restaurants, retail stores...Its the holiday season, and people should just be on the tail end of their seasonal hiring, so really you might be able to get a job for a few months anywhere.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 1:26 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• I’m taking registrations for several companies looking for telecommuters and ‘home workers’. You can work p/t or f/t for all the places I have listed. I’m also registered with all of the companies and know they are legitimate. I’ve even added a Certified Ebay drop shipper; you don’t buy the product until you’ve been paid, great for Ebay addicts like me! Please look at the Top 5 free ways to earn at home at http://www.freewebs.com/free2workathome/

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 1:28 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• Have you thought about a day care? While I was in school full time I also worked 20 hrs a week. It was great to be with my daughter at work and we both benefited from it. She will be able to make friends and learn while you collect a pay check. Some day cares will only have you pay a small fee.

ljlM

Answer by ljlM at 1:28 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• Restaurants.
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 1:47 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• Your question is very similar to the other posted after yours...so take a look at my answer to that one... good luck
    BusinessMom123

Answer by BusinessMom123 at 2:15 PM on Oct. 27, 2008