HOW AND WHAT AGE DID YOUR CHILDS TEETH COME OUT?

MY LITTLE GIRL IS 5 AND HER TEETH ARE TRYING TO COME OUT BUT THE PROBLEM IS THE NEW TEETH ARE COMING IN FASTER THEN I CAN GET THE OLD ONES OUT HELP!!!!! ANYONE

liyah317

Asked by liyah317 at 1:23 PM on Oct. 13, 2010 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• That happens. Don't worry. Let the old ones stay as they are saving the spot for the new ones to come into. This advice came from a dentist.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 1:25 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• My son just lost his first tooth a few weeks ago. He didn't even realize it fell out. Your daughter's teeth will fall out soon, especially if the new ones are already coming in. If you are still concerned you could talk to her dentist. Depending on the tooth, the dentist may want to pull it.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 1:26 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• I'd like to know this as well. My daughter's classmate (she is 5) already has a tooth out. When does this start?

As for you have you taken her to the dentist?
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 1:27 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• DD was 5, DS was 6
    krise

Answer by krise at 1:47 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• DS had a loose tooth at the beginning of Kindergarden that got "helped out" by some rough housing with a friend. He has since lost 2 more teeth and he is six now.
    tonbookluvr

Answer by tonbookluvr at 2:42 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• I wouldn't stress over it but I would also have my dentist just take a look at them and get his opinion.
    Peajewel

Answer by Peajewel at 3:19 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• Just wait, the ones coming in will loosen up the baby ones real fast. DD was 5 1/2 when she lost her first one, and is 71/2 now and has lost 9. My nephew tho, started loosing teeth at 4.
    DD has a friend who just turned 8, and she had 2 coming in,on the bottome,but herbaby teeth wernt even loose! In her case she had to have the 2 baby teeth pulled. She hasnt lost any others either, much to her annoyance lol
    minimo77

Answer by minimo77 at 3:58 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• My ds lost his 1st tooth a week before turning 6. Nothing else has happened except his adult tooth is breaking through but can't go very far yet. It's normal. Bring him to the dentist of course, every 6 months.
    txdaniella

Answer by txdaniella at 4:12 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• my dd was 6. they got loose and i took one out and she took the other out
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 9:22 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• dd lost her first one when she was 5
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 10:23 PM on Oct. 13, 2010