pregnant or not?

i took a test the other night it was negative and stayed negative. i took another the following morning.i went back to bed with out looking at it after the wait time. (dumb i know but i was tired) i got back up and it was positive. what do you think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:25 PM on Oct. 13, 2010 in Pregnancy

• take another one and wait for the results in the right time frame. GL
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 1:30 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• but how come the other one stayed negative? ad this one is positive and hasnt changed? i dunno its intresting though
    youngandafraid

Answer by youngandafraid at 1:32 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• My doctor told me that if a pregnancy test comes up positive then you ARE pregnant. It reads a levelof something only found in pregnant woman... Neg. readings can be wrong but to my knowledge not positive ones so.... CONGRATS!!!
    xtatianax

Answer by xtatianax at 1:34 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• More than likely, it was NOT a positive, it was an evaporation line. You should ALWAYS read a pregnancy test within the time stated on the directions.. any longer than that, and you can get what looks to be a positive, but it actually isn't. Re test if you think you are pregnant, and read the results within 5 mins or so.
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 1:34 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• Plus your most acurrate reading is the first pee in the morning!
    xtatianax

Answer by xtatianax at 1:35 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• I would take another test.
    K3lly94

Answer by K3lly94 at 2:24 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• I would take another test or call your ob/gyn to make an appointment.
    ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 2:40 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• You should test again. Tests aren't accurate if you let them sit out for too long (read the instructions to find out how long). If you've already missed your period and you use the test properly, it will be 99.9% accurate.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 3:13 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• Buy another test. Clear Blue DIgital.
    Mme.Langley

Answer by Mme.Langley at 3:58 PM on Oct. 13, 2010