something just just doesn't feel right

I'm 34 weeks pregnant tomorrow, and I woke up this morning with horrible dirreah.As time has gone by I'll have a contraction, w/ pain in pelvic area, and have to run to the bathroom.. The last time i just barely made it.. In between he seems to be moving around so much. And every now and then I'll feel like he is in a ball or something in my pelvic area, but he isn't because i feel him kicking in my stomach. Also every now and then he will do something in there that makes me feel so sick for a bit.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:26 PM on Oct. 13, 2010 in Pregnancy

• 3rd tri--not fun times
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 1:27 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• If you feel like something is wrong, you definately need to talk to your doctor, people can just give their opinion on here... So talking to your health care provider or even just calling the office to talk to a nurse about your symptoms might be better at putting your mind at ease... It may be nothing, since every pregnancy is different and effects each woman differently... But then again it may be something serious, I wouldn't risk your health or your baby's, so the best advise I can give you is to speak with your Doctor.
    xtatianax

Answer by xtatianax at 1:32 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• Sounds like pressure from your baby being low. If you are not experiencing regular, consistent contractions, I wouldn't be too worried to be honest.
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 1:33 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• Call your doctor. You might have an intestional virus.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 3:09 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• If you feel that something is wrong and don't know what it is, call your doctor.
    Svetlana98usa

Answer by Svetlana98usa at 3:19 PM on Oct. 13, 2010