What's your least favorite cleaning chore? :)

And how much would you pay to have someone else do it? I'm asking how much you WOULD pay, not how much you can afford lol. :) Just doing a little market research for my cleaning business :) Thanks in advance for your help!!

JessicaG45342

Asked by JessicaG45342 at 1:27 PM on Oct. 13, 2010 in Home & Garden

• Dishes....i hate dishes! And i dont have a dishwasher so it sucks....Although I dont think i would pay someone to do them....that and its something that has to be done every day but to clean my bathroom i would pay someone 20 bucks to take care of that one for me lol...I just hate scrubing the toliet and shower....
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 1:36 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• You can see rates for housekeeping at www.care.com. Use the pulldown to see the categories. You can see hourly rates. I hate dusting the most. Before we moved we had a lady come every two weeks to dust and she charged $20/hr (in the northeast).
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 1:39 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• Lol! Thanks for that! I don't like dishes either, ugh! Been thinking about hiring that one out, myself, lmao! :) I actually don't mind scrubbing toilets, lol.
    JessicaG45342

Comment by JessicaG45342 (original poster) at 1:39 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• Oh wow, thanks, eliz! I don't charge by the hour... Is that the only pricing on the site? I'm replying before I look, lol. :)
    JessicaG45342

Comment by JessicaG45342 (original poster) at 1:40 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• dishes, folding clothes and put it away!!!
    Culikgada

Answer by Culikgada at 1:43 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• I'm not sure . I found my childcare job there so I don't know if some of the people looking for house cleaning might list a per job price. Good luck!
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 1:44 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• I hate cleaning bathrooms. Laundry annoys me, but the bathrooms are the worst.
    MammaG

Answer by MammaG at 1:48 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• laundry
    kimmi85035

Answer by kimmi85035 at 1:55 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• Laundry, dishes and bathrooms, eh? Good to know! :) thanks, ladies! :)
    JessicaG45342

Comment by JessicaG45342 (original poster) at 1:57 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• Cleaning the Cat Box - gag! How much.... Well it's a daily chore that needs to be done and ''Usually'' is done by my oldest along with her other chores, but if she misses it then I have to do it or suffer the Rank Smell... Does she still get paid? No! What is this chore worth? 1.50...

emily1230

Answer by emily1230 at 2:02 PM on Oct. 13, 2010