Should I hire this babysitter?

She's this perfect looking 17 yr old blond girl whose very sweet and a bit too Barbie-perfect attractive and of course my DH is all bubbly with the idea of hiring her as the kids' sitter.

I know her (perfect, model) looks shouldn't bug me or play a part in this. She always wears clothes that compliment her shape and her "attributes" but nothing slutty or bad. Just tight clothes that show the world how perfect sized her boobs are and how curvy she is and how round her bubble butt is. Other than that and a mane of gorgeous blonde hair, a very nice and smart young lady.

What do you think?

Zoeyis

Asked by Zoeyis at 1:27 PM on Oct. 13, 2010 in General Parenting

• I see nothing wrong with hiring her. I don't think I would be too happy at hubby's response to her though.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 1:28 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• I don't know. You only told us about how she looks, not about her experience or qualifications, whether she is CPR/First Aid certified, etc.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 1:29 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• You have to go with what makes you feel comfortable. If something feels off, then just find someone else. Who cares what the reason is!
    hootie826

Answer by hootie826 at 1:30 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• How is she with kids? How long have you known her? Has she been around your kids much before? Do you know anyone else who has used her as a sitter? This is what you should be asking not is her ass to nice to take care of my kids for a bit...
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 1:30 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• I don't think you should hold her looks against her. If she is a qualifying candidate then would it matter if she were the ugliest woman alive? Would you want to be discriminated against for being too good looking?
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 1:29 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• I don't see a problem with it. Of course, I trust my husband 100 percent.
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 1:32 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• i would be more worried about her experience than looks. if you are worried about her looks though..is your dh going to be around her at all or will you be the one coming home to the kids first, leaving her with them, etc..
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 1:40 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• Her qualifications to babysit are spot on. No problems there and I know thats all I should be concerned with.
    Zoeyis

Comment by Zoeyis (original poster) at 1:30 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• I'd hire her, and if you are insecure about her looks, just make sure YOU are the one that drives her home.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 11:37 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• what ever !!!!!!!!if your worried about DH dont do it... there are plenty others out there. i dont think your insecure,, i think your in the real world..
    kileighsmommie

Answer by kileighsmommie at 12:55 AM on Oct. 14, 2010