cleaning hints for kids closets

Any hints with keeping kids closets organized. I get rid of clothes they out grow and even get rid of stuff they do not wear any more. They have things likes color wonder, doll stuff, books, legos.etc. I have organized somethings with tupperwares. Any other items to use to store stuff without buying more tupperwares. They even have a whole window seat full of stuff. they have been going through it to make room for christmas gifts. How do you keep you kids closets cleand and orgaized?

momindiana

Asked by momindiana at 1:28 PM on Oct. 13, 2010 in Home & Garden

• I mostly use well-labeled clear plastic bins with lids. I've also put extra shelves in to hold the bins and make it easier to see what is there. I make them responsible for picking it up, and anything that isn't put away becomes mine. A shoe organizer on the door with hold a lot of small things and keep them visible. I also like to have plenty of hooks for things that can easily be hung up; you can even have them put things in reusuable shopping bags or other totes and hang them up.
    TweenAndTwinMom

Answer by TweenAndTwinMom at 1:50 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• impossible at my house, GL
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 10:08 PM on Oct. 14, 2010