worried!

would you be worried if you guy came home from work and told you that there is a hot new girl at work. and then a while later he comes home and tells you that she was hitting on him. and the next day you see her in his facebook friends.............

lacystar

Asked by lacystar at 1:31 PM on Oct. 13, 2010 in Relationships

• I would put a stop to it right away regardless of how worried I was. Its hard to say no to temptation so remove it lol
    bjojola

Answer by bjojola at 1:32 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• I would just say something to hubby that perhaps he should not be encouraging the flirting. He might now see it as that and friended her but I would have to say at least that much to him.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 1:32 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• Worried, pissed, jealous, you name it.
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 1:32 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• If there is trust in your relationship, there is no need to worry, but I would keep tabs and be aware of what is happening...

Answer by older at 1:33 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• when i talked to him he just said chilax shes just a friend from work.. but how many guys do you know have ever been sincere when they said that....
    lacystar

Comment by lacystar (original poster) at 1:35 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• wth would be my question? Married or not this sounds like a prob to attend to asap and find a quick solution to.
    mamacita69930

Answer by mamacita69930 at 1:35 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• truth? I bet your husband has a overactive imagination and/or is trying to make you jealous. If she's new at work, she may just be trying to get to know people.

but on the same note, I would make it clear to your husband what you consider to be acceptable and what you don't.
    you could befriend her on facebook too. Couldn't hurt.
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 1:35 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• i know he does like to try and make me jealous he thinks its cute for some reason! i hate it.. i dont like the feeling.. and i really dont like this girl.. i have looked at her profile and she is really pretty... something about her just makes me feel uncomfortable...
    lacystar

Comment by lacystar (original poster) at 1:38 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• Worried? I'd let him know he will unfriend her and stay away from her or we will no longer be together.
    Anna92464

Answer by Anna92464 at 2:03 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• its kinda hard to stay away from someone you work with and go to school with.. they both work for the union.. and have class on the same days for the same thing.... so they are always together
    lacystar

Comment by lacystar (original poster) at 2:06 PM on Oct. 13, 2010