Pin Pals

Does anyone know were to go for a pinpal? I asked her school and they said they don't do that. but i 7 year old really wants a pin pal. and i think it would be cool to have one i had one when i was her age till about 15 then we just driffted apart. so anything would be helpful thank you

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:35 PM on Oct. 13, 2010 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• Pen Pal. No I thought that got outdated once email became more popular back in the 90s
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 1:37 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• OH! Thanks Zoeyis. I was thinking that a pin pal was something along the lines of the silly bands. I am not sure if anyone still does pen pals either. For some reason, I thought there was a group on Cafemom where Mom's set something like this up for their children. maybe you could search the groups for it?
    Peajewel

Answer by Peajewel at 3:18 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• We have penpals... My daughter writes 2 little girls, my son has 3 he writes, and I have about 30 ladies I write. txdanielle@gmail.com
    txdaniella

Answer by txdaniella at 4:11 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• gl
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 9:22 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• google it..i did that a while ago, and found a great website...i cant remember what it was tho...gl
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 10:22 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• We had a pen pal program in elementary, see abotu setting one up with kids from other schools.
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 10:45 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• My DD who is 8yrs old has a pen pal..... I found her one last year through a mom on here. She is still writing to her now. They send letters, pictures of themself and pictures that they draw...
    kathynej7142007

Answer by kathynej7142007 at 10:26 PM on Oct. 15, 2010