Okay. Has anybody found a WOrk from home job?

And actually have made money from work from home jobs. So many scams out there, I reaLLY want to know if there real.

phoenixjuelz

Asked by phoenixjuelz at 1:42 PM on Oct. 13, 2010 in Money & Work

• Yep and I have been doing it for 11 years now.....
    Anonymous

• Where did you start looking and how could you tell the difference between scams?
    phoenixjuelz

Comment by phoenixjuelz (original poster) at 1:50 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• With a job you get paid a paycheck and you are an employee... there should be no start up costs and no ordering of anything. An at home business is something that you have to give money for something, supplies etc.

A friend of mine is a medical transcriptionist from home, she worked in an office before she got pregnant and it now at home with her kiddos working 15-20 hours per week.
    Mommy2Gabrielle

Answer by Mommy2Gabrielle at 1:53 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• Yes, I work from home and I love it! I am a stay at home Mommy to my 3 year old son, and 19 month old daughter. I work with a great team of Moms; we help each other create income from home. No parties, No inventory! Weekly pay! Free website, training, and unlimited support!!
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!

Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Helping MOMS Work from Home since 1999!
    Visit my website:
    www.OurCEOMom.com
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 2:03 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• Yes I have with La Bella Baskets, I believe I sent you more info a couple of months ago:-)
    uniquemom30

Answer by uniquemom30 at 2:06 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• Yes, of the jobs I have listed, I have received information from Alpine Access, Convergys, Liveops, and West at Home. I have lists, ideas, and opportunities in my Blog: Mavi's Home Work

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 2:10 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• wow crazy how she asked about jobs not home businesses and not direct sales.. there are actual jobs out there. my company has verified many of them and posted them to one site trying to help moms work from home. We have staff on call 12 hours a day if you have any questions about the info provided on the site or questions you may have about the business or job. feel free to look and see if we have anything that may interest you www.earningsinabasket.info
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 2:19 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• If you find anything, let me know ;)
    cullensforever

Answer by cullensforever at 2:23 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• Any direct selling business isn't a scam, but just because you pay to join and hear lots of women doing wonderful with it doesn't guarantee you'll earn anything, neither does the hours you put in.

Unless you are hired by a real Brick and Mortar company that allows you to work from home and they send you a paycheck for your work there is NO such things as guarantees.

I sell on ebay, and have done so for 10 years, but even if list 100 things a week that does't mean i'll sell 100 things a week, or that they will get multiple bids. Some weeks I don't post as much, if anything, other weeksI post a lot. Just like some weeks i'll make $50 on profit, other weeks $300, some weeks zero.
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 2:27 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• I work for an actual company, but I worked in the office for 11 years before they sent me home to work 1 year ago. It is great, but I still cannot keep my kids at home because I have production to meet. I have a flexible schedule (with in reason). and there are lots of perks, but I still have to pay for daycare, I just get to work in my Pjs all day.
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 2:42 PM on Oct. 13, 2010