There is a little yellow tab liek check list on here....

I was told I don't have to play the game yet on the list it says that I have to.... I don't know. Also it says that I have to make friends.... How do I look one or find one? A person on here that is...? Can a couple people add me or tell me how to do this ?

convertedmama4

Asked by convertedmama4 at 1:45 PM on Oct. 13, 2010 in About CafeMom

• Do you have to be dedicated to the program of points or is this a site for fun or like man I am trying to figure out what is with the points? Do you get a reward or what? I mean its concept is what?
    convertedmama4

Comment by convertedmama4 (original poster) at 1:47 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• The point system is used to reward moms for helping other moms by answering their questions. You don't have to do of the suggestions. You can play the game or you can just answer the questions that you want to.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 1:50 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• There is no reward, you just keep going up the levels. It's fun and addicting. Just answer and ask questions.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 1:50 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• thank you jeremysmom
    convertedmama4

Comment by convertedmama4 (original poster) at 1:50 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• thank you mompam
    convertedmama4

Comment by convertedmama4 (original poster) at 1:51 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• O agree with PP if you want to add friends I would be glad to be your friend.
    mommy2each

Answer by mommy2each at 1:53 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• You can deleted off that checklist after a while. To make new friends, click on your Moms tab and do a search or join a group. Befriend moms you have something in common with or would like to chat with.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 2:35 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• When you complete the tasks listed or you have been a CM member for 30 days a remove button will appear on the widget.

Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 2:47 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• Baker's street is fun!
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 7:10 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• thats cool i did not know that thanks Liansmommie
    peace013

Answer by peace013 at 12:17 PM on Nov. 4, 2010