Is my daughter too young to go see

My daughter is 3, 4In december, anyways i really want to take her to see The Nutcracker Ballet event this november but is she too yoiung to take there or should i wait. She sits pretty well. So i guess im wondering would you??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:02 PM on Oct. 13, 2010 in General Parenting

• I would have taken my son at that age. But, he didn't act or think like a kid his age either.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 2:04 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• ballets are TERRIBLY boring... there is no dialogue, so I'm betting she will get pretty antsy
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 2:04 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• I say she's too young to know what's going on and to even comprehend what it's all about. I'd wait until she's older.
    TeensMom07

Answer by TeensMom07 at 2:07 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• I dont think its too young. I wanted to introduce my daughter to ballet and think that the nutcracker would be the perfect opportunity to let her see what ballet is before I sign her up. If shes a priss like my little girl, she will love it!
    KayGia0704

Answer by KayGia0704 at 2:12 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• It's hard to say. She may sit well, but it is long and no dialogue so it might be a bit much for her..
    sue118

Answer by sue118 at 2:13 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• Sneak in some snacks...my daughter will sit through a movie....but she likes to have a snack or two during it....
    annabsmommy

Answer by annabsmommy at 2:27 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• I say if she will set through it (or most of it) go for it , it will probably be a great experience for her, my daughter is the same age and loves things like that
    ArianasMama2007

Answer by ArianasMama2007 at 4:15 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• No, she will love it!
    jshimmy

Answer by jshimmy at 5:57 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• Sure. I would. My grandmother took me to see my first play when I was about 3 1/2 and I have been in love with live theatrical shows every since.
    Queenofscrap

Answer by Queenofscrap at 6:09 PM on Oct. 13, 2010