What are your family Christmas traditions??

We sit around the tree and drink hot chocolate or egg nog and open one present on Christmas Eve

tracylyn245

Asked by tracylyn245 at 2:04 PM on Oct. 13, 2010 in Entertainment

• Santa brings PJ's and one book on Christmas Eve, this year we are going to have a seafood something for dinner then Santa shows up. Christmas Day will be at my parents then Boxing Day at my brothers house.
    Mommy2Gabrielle

Answer by Mommy2Gabrielle at 2:06 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• We open one present on christmas eve and we also read Twas the night before christmas to our son. Then we have a big breakfeast....and open presents(DH dosnt like the breakfeast his family always had the cinabuns for christmas morning I cant eat them because i get sick)
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 2:13 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• For the last couple of years it has been opening up gifts from each other and grandparnets, and aunts and uncles. Cause the girls on christmas morning could never tell what santa left. Then on christmas morning donuts for breakfast, open gifts, then big lunch. Also watch the disney parade. . Then the rest of the day is opening all the new stuff for girls to play with.
    momindiana

Answer by momindiana at 2:15 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• my son and i always have made a gingerbread house together the week of christmas. christmas eve we make sausage balls and cookies for santa and we go out and look in the sky to try to spot rudolphs red nose. we always open one present and watch christmas shows.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 2:20 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• I currently live eight hours from all of my family, but we travel to my hometown on Christmas Eve. We go to my aunt's house (my dad's side) to eat and open gifts and then we go to my grandma's house (my mom's side) to open gifts. Then we go back to my parents house and let my DD open up one gift. Then we all go to bed, wake up, open gifts and then get dressed and go to my aunt's house again to eat Christmas dinner.
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 7:46 PM on Oct. 13, 2010