What Was/Is Your Toddler ''Famous'' For At Daycare and Why?

My youngest daughter, Alyssa when she was 2yrs old was ''Famous'' at daycare for having the most stinky poo poo. There would be 6-7 more toddlers in the room and normally when the ''Odor'' hit the teachers nose's they would have to ''Check'' every toddlers diaper. However, Alyssa had a very ''Unique'' odor so when she went - they knew it was her! LOL

emily1230

Asked by emily1230 at 2:08 PM on Oct. 13, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My oldest was in daycare and she was the first crawler all she did was crawl around and remove the socks of the other babies who weren't as mobile
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 2:57 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• For being QUIET! why> because she never spoke to the teachers!! lol
    KayGia0704

Answer by KayGia0704 at 2:27 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• Unfortunately, my child is known for biting. He is in his biting stage. Like yesterday, as soon as I walked into the room at his daycare, he ran over to me and with a huge smile on his face, he said "Mommy, I bite!" ... I know it's bad, but I couldn't help but smile bc it was so cute the way he said it ... he has never said anything that like before.
    sgt.youngs.wife

Answer by sgt.youngs.wife at 3:38 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• Well, there were the infamous "biting" incidents ...

tasches

Answer by tasches at 7:45 PM on Oct. 13, 2010