(update) to i need help..not sure what to do....

I did go to the ER lastnight...and I was released with the known fact that I have DUB or dysfunctional uterine bleeding...and was also informed that i have an infection in my uterus or around..not sure what exactly they were trying to say, but i did and now know after seeing my dr today that it is/was caused when i had my miscarriage in march and was told that i had passed everything and a dnc wasn't done...and that is why my periods have been abnormal and not like the usually are and my uterus feels like it is going to fall out when i have intercourse..I have been put on meds to cure this..and was told that it would NOT keep me from having children in my future but could have been the main reason i wasn't getting pregnant while TTC for the past 8 months!! I still have the apt. on Nov 6th as a follow up!! Thanks for all of the advice and concern!! :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:36 PM on Oct. 27, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• Wow! I would take all the information to the dr who said you passed everything the first time. The main reason they do a d&c is to prevent that from happening. I would try to see if they would pay for your treatment since they misdiagnoised you. If its just an infection, as long as it hasn't damaged anything and it clears up with the antibiotics I don't see why you wouldn't be pregnant in the future. But the infection probably did stop any eggs from implanting so that would make sense. Good luck TTC once you are all better!
    lasombrs

Answer by lasombrs at 2:34 PM on Oct. 27, 2008