Any Of U Momma's Have Tats???

If so how many and what are they! I have 6 tats total!

1. I got my first one after my parents passed, it's 2 hearts together with Ribbon that says R.I.P. Jack & Paula I wanted their names rather than it just saying mom and dad, it means more that way to me

2. I got shooting stars going up my left foot

3. "Michael" on the inside of my ring finger... Biggest Mistake ever, we got each others names on our ring fingers when we got married and I left him 3 months later, but oh well he was my first true love

4. Got the Zodiac Virgo symbol on my right wrist

5. Got the Zodiac Pisces symbol on my left wrist

6. My Kids name with a heart and tribal on my back

I want a few more!!!!

patsymay84

Asked by patsymay84 at 2:12 PM on Oct. 13, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Wow yours are nice, I have one on my right outer ankle. Got it back in '04. It's a rose with 4 pink hearts going down the stem. 2 on each side and my sons' names on it. one on each side. I love it. will never regret getting it. I want another one one day.
    sweetmom1007

Answer by sweetmom1007 at 2:15 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• I only have one =( I want more just dont have the money....Its covers half of my back. It is a fairy(black and white) and there are little "sparkles" all around it and it says Trust and Beleive under it. I love it! I want at least 2 more that i know where they are going to go and what they are going to be but i wont have the money untill DS is out of diapers lol.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 2:15 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• I have 1. Mickey Mouse leaning on the Canadian Flag and underneath it says Produit du Canada (made in Canada)
    Mommy2Gabrielle

Answer by Mommy2Gabrielle at 2:16 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• I only have 2 so far. I have two lady bugs on my hand, one as a mommy, the other a baby. Then I have a small crescent moon and star on the back of my neck. I know of at least 4 more that I want, and I already know what my next will be and where it will be, it's just a matter of finding a good artist and having the money.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 2:16 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• i have 2 my 1st one is a butterfly on my lower hip the 2nd is a roes with angel wigs that says my bff who passed name and the date and that we will always have each others back its on my back and i want 2 more but don't have the money for them right now just had baby
    Paigesmommy78

Answer by Paigesmommy78 at 2:19 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• Yes I have 2 and want at least 5 more.
    tiddliwinks

Answer by tiddliwinks at 2:22 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• i have 5
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 2:23 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• im a momma to be and i have 5
    1 is the the symbol for faith in Chinese thants on the back of my neck
    2 i have part of a yang yan on my left arm..
    3 i have cherrys with a lock around it that has daddys girl on ot.
    4 i have a heart about the size od a dime with a butterfly that matches my mom
    5 i have a heart with my boyfriends name in it on my lower back about my left hip side..

i wanna get my child hand print on the inside of my for arm once he or she is born
    liljess09

Answer by liljess09 at 2:23 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• I am too chicken! Hubby has two and wants to get more.
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 2:25 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• lol i remember when i got my first one it hurt like hell and i said I will never get another one... now I am addicted but not to the point of loosing all control all mine are cute and placed just right, I personally don't like arm tats on ladies or ones that cover their whole thigh, i think it is tacky
    patsymay84

Comment by patsymay84 (original poster) at 2:27 PM on Oct. 13, 2010