Do you think there are men on this site pretending to be women? if yes why?

peace013

Asked by peace013 at 2:16 PM on Oct. 13, 2010 in About CafeMom

• Yes i'm sure there are. In general terms know a lot of ladies have said they could care less. But for moms belonging to groups based on pesonal subjects they don't want mn reading that. I'm sure some have no motive, but i'm also sure some men get their jollies off there...and those men shouldn't be here.

I'm on a diabetes group and once a man joined and PM'ed me and other moms saying we were unfit to raise our kids and was swearing at me saying I was a lazy F'ing B for sitting online and not being with my kids 24/7. One I reported him and showed the proof he was a man (he said thins like"my wife") they kicked him off pretty quick.
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 2:22 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• Of course there are, some are abusive husbands keeping tabs on their wives, some are just trolls. Some are CM admins...but they don't pretend, they admit it outright. Then again, there are teenage boys and girls and grown women with no kids or any influence on a child's life who have accounts just to troll, too.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 3:43 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• No, I had to take a picture of my wee wee and post it just to get an account. Didn't they send you the kit yet?
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 7:09 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• im sure there are. thats just the way it is i guess. just be carefull is all you can do and report them
    gfam6

Answer by gfam6 at 2:18 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• I am sure there are. You don't know who is posting, since you can't see them. For all anyone knows, you could be a man or I could be.
    Bugbait

Answer by Bugbait at 2:20 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• sure...some girls here have model looking pictures in bathing suets...come on lets be smart what woman would post 100 pics of only here posing in all crazy ways...not a women but a dirty men...lol so sad they cant find or talk to women in the street or in real life they need to act like a chick to get to talk to a women...LOSERS...LOL

iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 2:21 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• I am sure there are.
    tiddliwinks

Answer by tiddliwinks at 2:21 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• I think that there are some immature teenagers or young men on here pretending to be women. Most of the mature men who have been on here have stated that they are a man and they are generally here to seek advice about their wives.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 2:23 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• SICK!!!!! SICK!!!!!! SICK!!!!!!
    Anonymous

• I have not seen anyone on here that I have suspected as being a man. It seems like the people who are accused of that are the ones who ask the weird questions or the ones who cause trouble. Personally, I know women are capable of asking those sorts of questions. If most men are like mine, they have zero interest in this site.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 2:32 PM on Oct. 13, 2010