What to do?

I think I think and also crave sex more than my SO, I feel like I am always in the mood or wanting sum but he doesn't seem to be as sexual as me and it's really becoming to be a turn off, I love sex and honestly couldn't get enough of it. lol i think it is usually suppose to be the other way around, what input do u ladies have?

patsymay84

Asked by patsymay84 at 2:16 PM on Oct. 13, 2010 in Relationships

• Try pleasing yourself.

Answer by louise2 at 2:27 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• oops i just noticed i messed up in the beginning of the ? I put "I THINK" twice i mean to say I think I want and crave.... lol and i've tried "pleasing myself" lol I'm no good at it... I gotta have the real thing!!!
    patsymay84

Comment by patsymay84 (original poster) at 2:29 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• I'm right there with you mama on wanting/needing the real thing. Well try and spice things up and get him interested. Ask him what HE would like done in the bedroom and its a win win situation.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 2:34 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• It's the same with my husband and I, although he's got a pretty healthy drive! lol I would suggest trying different ways to seduce him, or find other ways to get the same satisfaction, by yourself, and enjoy the times that he is in the mood, too!
    QueenMomma2023

Answer by QueenMomma2023 at 2:35 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• i'm in the same boat and were only in our early 30's and i feel like couples much older than me get it more than i do
    angie3897

Answer by angie3897 at 3:27 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• i feel the same way an it bothers me that lately he has not been into it as much as i have im strating to get the feeling that hes watching alil to much xxxx shows on his phone or something its bothering me but i get what u mean i can have it everyday twice a day but the way are schedules are we barely have any at all
    babykathy09

Answer by babykathy09 at 5:24 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• Try spending more time with him and not going out clubbing so much. He probably figures your are getting it some place else and is turned off.
    Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 4:23 AM on Oct. 14, 2010