(UPDATE) on i need help not sure what to do!!

I did go to the ER lastnight...and I was released with the known fact that I have DUB or dysfunctional uterine bleeding...and was also informed that i have an infection in my uterus or around..not sure what exactly they were trying to say, but i did and now know after seeing my dr today that it is/was caused when i had my miscarriage in march and was told that i had passed everything and a dnc wasn't done...and that is why my periods have been abnormal and not like the usually are and my uterus feels like it is going to fall out when i have intercourse..I have been put on meds to cure this..and was told that it would NOT keep me from having children in my future but could have been the main reason i wasn't getting pregnant while TTC for the past 8 months!! I still have the apt. on Nov 6th as a follow up!! Thanks for all of the advice and concern!! :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:38 PM on Oct. 27, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I am glad to hear that you are okay. Hopefully what they gave you will treat that infection in no time! Apparently it was by you questioning everything that made you go "okay maybe this is really bad, and maybe i need to question what the heck is going on..." I am glad it was nothing super major, and you will be back to TTC soon!!!
    leoangel

Answer by leoangel at 3:34 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• im glad your ok good luck
    tryingmom203

Answer by tryingmom203 at 1:42 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• Okay so you cure the infection hopefully with whatever antibiotics they put you on, keep your appointment Nov 6th and hope for the best. You might want to join a miscarriage and lose group so you can meet women who have been there before.
    older_mom

Answer by older_mom at 1:44 PM on Oct. 27, 2008