Tired of Political Ads Yet?

We still have several more days before the election. Are you tired of political ads yet? Around where I live, not a single one has discussed issues, they have all attacked the character of their opponents. It seems worst this year than in past years.

HotMama330

Asked by HotMama330 at 2:27 PM on Oct. 13, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• All of them are premature, petty, and low. They only attack one another, which to me only turns me off to the idea of voting for them. I don't want to know that the local polotician can be as childish as a six year old. Infact, I want to know they're better then that. I need to know their policies, their plans, their courses of action, etc. Not how they think of the next runner up. It's ridiculous how callus and brash these political ads have become. Seriously, I don't have any desire to vote at all knowing that I'm voting for a bunch of bickering children.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 2:40 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• Tired of it? Nope. I love it. The dirtier, the better. It gets me excited for election day.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 2:35 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• I think they are funny...
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 2:44 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• I haven't seen one. It helps when you don't turn on the tv. :)
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 2:31 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• Funny thing is, there aren't that many around here. Governor's race yes but not that many. Jim DeMint is running against a guy who's under indictment and doesn't even have Democratic support so no need to waste his money there and Linsay Graham (can you say Rino?) is uncontested (which ticks me off. I'd vote him out in a heartbeat)
    sopranomommy

Answer by sopranomommy at 2:44 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• i haven't seen too many on tv..but i get disgusted with the yard-signs dotting the streets. its trashy. and they're all the same color..if you quint, you can't tell one from the other! so much for keeping your eyes on the road when driving!!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 2:59 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• Sick and tired!!!!!

Answer by older at 2:33 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• Yup. Been watching Whitmans attack ads for months.

Friday

Answer by Friday at 2:49 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• I love them. They crack me up...especially the attack ads.

I was just telling DH last night that i wish we always had campaign ads on TV.
    UpSheRises

Answer by UpSheRises at 3:19 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• Haven't seen a single one...I have Satellite/DVR and can just FAST FORWARD through all commercials and political ads!! Just being able to do that is worth the subscription price!! :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 3:46 PM on Oct. 13, 2010