Please Help!!

I have the best husband in the world and I want to do something special for him and fun for the both of us I dont have a lot of money but still want to do somehting romantic for him what would be fun and different other then making dinner or watching a movie

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:40 PM on Oct. 27, 2008 in Relationships

• Can you get a sitter for the night? Finding somewhere often the beaten path to have a "picnic" in is almost always a sure thing. Find a beach or a meadow or a clkearing in the woods to pull the car up to... Bring a "picnic" lunch or supper and a blanket. Slow dance together in the great outdoors to music from the car stereo and just enjoy being alone togehter. If you can't get an evening alone make him a cd. Pick gushy love songs and make a really pretty cover for it. "dedicate" the album to him and write out how much you love him.
    tat2edmommyof2

Answer by tat2edmommyof2 at 1:43 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• my husband and i went on a one night stay in the jucuzzi suite at the nearest best western hotel... it was only one night but it was soo amazing just getting to relax with out the babies for the night and be together.... when it was over we wished we could have made it a whole weekend stay....
    reipea0807

Answer by reipea0807 at 1:43 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• You could make up a coupon book.. give him coupons with various things he entitled to.. such as one free backrub, one free foot massage, well... you can be creative and use your own ideas...
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 1:44 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• I would get chinesse take out and drive up to a hill or near by mountain and park in front of city lights.I've always found this to be relaxing.
    countingsparows

Answer by countingsparows at 1:58 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• well, like one post said , get a sitter, put on something sexy, draw a bubble bath with candles all around. give him a great massage in the tub and then some.
    kimmy1963

Answer by kimmy1963 at 2:27 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• Before we moved in 2gether, I called him and asked him 2 come over. When he got there I had candles on the window sills in my living room and kitchen that led in2 my bathroom. In the bathroom, I had a wrm bath ran, a wine cooler and rose on the side of the tub. He loved it......even the rose!!!!
    LovingParent08

Answer by LovingParent08 at 3:57 PM on Oct. 27, 2008