I understand that some people are animal lovers but at what point is it excessive? Why would anyone chose an animal over their husband?

To me that is an easy choice. No animal comes before my husband or my children. I love my dogs but if I had to chose between my family or my dogs my dogs would have to go. It was a theoretical question that was asked and some answers shocked me.

worriedmommy600

Asked by worriedmommy600 at 2:31 PM on Oct. 13, 2010 in Just for Fun

• It was one of the hardest things that I ever had to do, but I had to give up my two labs. The situation was crazy and not anything we ever wanted to have to deal with. Luckily, we were able to find them good homes.
    HistoryMamaX3

Answer by HistoryMamaX3 at 2:36 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• ANIMALS...
    animals LOVE without want......
    animals do not make you answer to where you have been...
    animals know when to listen.
    animals respond when you talk to them.
    Did I say AnIMALS?
    NWGCPresident

Answer by NWGCPresident at 2:34 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• It's disgusting that anyone would value an animal over their own family. DISGUSTING!!
    worriedmommy600

Comment by worriedmommy600 (original poster) at 2:36 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

Awww, I'm so sorry that you had to get rid of your dogs! We might have to get rid of ours (we have to move) and it's heartbreaking. I know it will be hard as hell but if I have to get rid of them then we will. Our family having a place to live is more important.
    worriedmommy600

Comment by worriedmommy600 (original poster) at 2:39 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• I would pick family
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 2:51 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• I think you are taking that question a little too seriously. I think people were joking.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 2:51 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• Because they are nutty?

tasches

Answer by tasches at 7:40 PM on Oct. 13, 2010