Masturbation??? adult content

Do any of ladies masturbate? Come on we all have at least tried it lol, I am no good at it and I feel it's just not for me! I gotta have the real thing, but he doesn't seem to be "IN THE MOOD" as much as me so I was thinking, hum what about masturbation, I just don't like it!

patsymay84

Asked by patsymay84 at 2:31 PM on Oct. 13, 2010 in Relationships

• I've done it... but I also feel like it just doesn't work for me. I always feel akward.
    CarlyCo

Answer by CarlyCo at 2:33 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• you might want to put the little triangle next to posts like this that state they may not be appropriate for everyone. That being said, I fully believe in pleasuring myself. I have a removable showerhead that works wonders....:)
    tonbookluvr

Answer by tonbookluvr at 2:34 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• I think its great. You know how to get the engine going and you know what it takes to complete the journey! Never had an unsatisfying time by myself!
    hootie826

Answer by hootie826 at 2:35 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• Nope, never done it, never will. I find the whole idea of touching myself nasty, I rather have the real thing.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 2:36 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• sorry about not adding the little triangle, i totally forgot about clicking to add it
    patsymay84

Comment by patsymay84 (original poster) at 2:38 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• Really, people don't do this? You guys are missing something, seriously. Don't let religion or prudishness get in the way. Get to it!! I'd kill people if I didn't because I don't get everything I always need from DH.
    donnareedonLSD

Answer by donnareedonLSD at 2:41 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• Oh Yeah!!
    MamaK88

Answer by MamaK88 at 2:48 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• Yep! Usually between 2 and 3 times a day...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 3:34 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• sometimes I want the real thing and sometimes I'd rather do it myself!
    Anonymous

• i don't like doing it myself. i feel awkward and a little juvenile. i like my SO to do that for me...
    JeffsBaby1

Answer by JeffsBaby1 at 3:37 PM on Oct. 13, 2010