Waiting can be so hard.... adult content

My LMP was on 10/10 and has already ended after a very light period (although it started as spotting, was red, then went brown again and ended with spotting). I have always been 6 days of heavy bleeding so this was an unusual cycle as I had PMS and cramping that ended on 10/7. So, I thought I was pregnant. Then, I awoke Sunday am to find that I had begun my period :(
I have heard of some women having light periods and still being pregnant (which I am pretty sure is NOT my case) but this is still so strange.
I did m/c back in June but resumed my period just 6 weeks later and they have been 6 days long (as usual) for August and September too. Is it just possibly my hormones and that this could be a one time deal or maybe how my cycles will stay?

miraclewaits

Asked by miraclewaits at 2:33 PM on Oct. 13, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I don't want to get your hopes up, but it is possible that this was the implantation bleeding. I would take a pregnancy test so that you know one way or another. I would also call my doctor to make sure that everything is okay. Because if you had a miscarriage you may need a DC. Good luck! I will keep good thoughts for you.
    Svetlana98usa

Answer by Svetlana98usa at 5:35 PM on Oct. 13, 2010