Baby shower ideas?

Any baby shower ideas?

sweet_krysti

Asked by sweet_krysti at 1:43 PM on Oct. 27, 2008 in Pregnancy

• It's been so long since I had my first. Try to google for ideas
    Christinemg0813

Answer by Christinemg0813 at 1:47 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• My cousin-in-law just had a really cute one with Pea In The Pod theme. It looks like they got a party kit, so you could try to google it, but everything was pea pods and pea pod green and little pea pod themed games and favors. It was adorable!
    dsteiner23

Answer by dsteiner23 at 1:53 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• Ideas fo rwht? Do you need a theme? Games? Gift Ideas? Your question is a little vauge.
    tat2edmommyof2

Answer by tat2edmommyof2 at 2:05 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• Since i am expecting my second baby (5 years apart) i decided to have a re-cyle, reclaim and re-use baby shower in order to minimize my baby's environmental footprint on the planet and to honor all our relations on this earth.
    I got everything i need, everthing gently worm before, but nice and beautiful and i feel good about doing something for the environment.
    Loba

Answer by Loba at 2:21 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• the ppl who threw mine just went to walmart for all the decorations, and the bakery for cake ideas, and all the games came from the internet there was printouts and instructions and everything
    Butterflysky_24

Answer by Butterflysky_24 at 4:03 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• one thing u have to do is the game where they take a ball of string, or toilet paper rolls, and everyonetries to guess how big ur belly is that was so much fun. that and the clothes pins on ur shirt and u cant cross ur legs or u lose one, they played that at my bridal shower and my baby shower
    Butterflysky_24

Answer by Butterflysky_24 at 4:05 PM on Oct. 27, 2008