so my car is crapping out on me i need a new one any suggestions? I don't want it brand new just an affordable dependable car.

chica679

Asked by chica679 at 2:36 PM on Oct. 13, 2010 in Shopping

• go on craigslist in your area you will find some good deals...
    iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 3:13 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• Why don't you look for a low mileage toyota or volkswagen? They are really reliable and your local dealership probably have a large selection. Good luck
    Bagofwind

Answer by Bagofwind at 6:19 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• I swear by Honda. Great cars, reasonably priced, and very dependable. I have had nothing but Hondas since I started driving and that's the next vehicle I'm getting as well. Love them.
    Mom2Dano

Answer by Mom2Dano at 6:36 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• Make sure to have someone take a look at the car for you too - I am fairly knowledgeable about cars, but always have my mechanic come with me to look at a car when I get it narrowed down to one or two that I like. We have always had Hondas - they last forever !! Our most recent one has over 250,000 miles on it now and we are saving up for the next one, for when it finally does die !!
    JustMyOpinion22

Answer by JustMyOpinion22 at 11:00 AM on Oct. 22, 2010