What does your child do?

When my daughter sees me grab a diaper and wipes, she lies on the floor with her face down and plays "dead" so I don't change her diaper. That's if I have her cornered haha. If she has room, she takes off for her room, jumps in her rocking chair and does a head stand in it. It's hysterical.

Anyone else's kids do funny things to get out of a diaper change?

Kimmers1116

Asked by Kimmers1116 at 1:46 PM on Oct. 27, 2008 in Toddlers (1-2)

• my son will bring me the diaper to be changed and he doesnt want to use the potty either it gets a lil frustrating, now if dad changes him(very rare thing) he will run from him and dad will catch him lay him on his back and he will put his feet in his face too keep him away its great to watch... now if we put powder on he wants to spread the powder by hand lol its funny....
    navywifemomkoch

Answer by navywifemomkoch at 4:26 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• My daughter hates to have her diaper changed (she's 2-1/2) but she's also refusing to go potty. I think it's just a stage they all go through!
    purvislets

Answer by purvislets at 1:47 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• my son will lay down untill i get the diaper off... then we start the chasing battle... once the diaper is gone its nakey baby time... he run is circles trying to get away... and once you catch him... hes a limp noodle... and you have to drag him back... very funny but very frustrating lol...
    reipea0807

Answer by reipea0807 at 1:50 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• when my daughter uses the number one in her diaper, she'll immediatly take her diaper off. lol. she'll undo the straps and hold her diaper with her pointer and thumb and drop it on the floor like its gross to her. lol she doesnt bother waiting for me to check anymore...i just hate it when she poops and does it, cause she gets poop everywhere she sits! =P
    and when i do get to her in time to change it myself, she has this habit of reaching down when im wiping her up to touch her poop and she plays with it like its play doh or something. its soooo gross.
    kiliki_malie

Answer by kiliki_malie at 3:21 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• My son just screams and kicks me when I lay him down to change him. I tell him he acts like such a peach! He just figured out he can arch his back, so that is fun. LOL. Usually, he gets up and runs away. I am 30 weeks pregnant, so I just wait for him to run by me again and I grab him. I am too fat to chase him now!! At this point, I could really care less what he pees on! :)
    FertMert

Answer by FertMert at 3:25 PM on Oct. 27, 2008