My name is Ashley and I am 23 weeks pregnant with my first I am having pains worse then menstral cramps in my whole stomache area all the way down to my pelvic area and its going from there to my lower back feels like someone is stabbing me from the inside could anyone help me out and give me advice??? Could it be braxton hicks or false larbor this soon?

Pregnant with my first is it Braxton Hicks, Real Contractions or False Larbor???? Im not sure

MaccysMommy09

Asked by MaccysMommy09 at 1:51 PM on Oct. 27, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Call your OB now
    Christinemg0813

Answer by Christinemg0813 at 1:52 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• call the ob and if he tells you to try some relazation methods or that is sounds like braxton hicks get in a warm bath.... the warm water will relax those muscles... sounds hard but remain calm... to help with pain breath in your nose and out your mouth slowly... a heating pad also works if you want to try laying down on the couch.... if there is someone around you ask them to rub your lower back not a full on massage but rub with a little pressure.... this will also help the lower back pain.... and take the rest of the day off... to relax.... you deserve it!!!!!
    reipea0807

Answer by reipea0807 at 1:57 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• i would call your ob something could be wrong and it would be best to get it checked out
    shaynaj

Answer by shaynaj at 2:05 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• for real you need to call your doctor. When i was at 23 weeks i had HORRIBLE pain in my stomach i could not even stand it was so bad. I tried to get ahold of my doctor (of course it was over a holiday and i could not) i went the ER and they found a heart beat, but i felt no movement. Then the next day i went to my doctors they did an ultrasound and my son had died, i had a still born the next day. So call your doctor i would not want something like this to happen to anyone.
    saysha100687

Answer by saysha100687 at 2:07 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• I would call the doctor of go into the ER it sounds worse than BH and could be preterm labor.
    lovemybabys1106

Answer by lovemybabys1106 at 2:31 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• id call your dr i had that with my first and it was preterm labor but i also had it with ths one around 10 weeks and it was because of cysts either way get checked out at the dr
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 3:54 PM on Oct. 27, 2008