anyone saw teen mom last night?

so lets start with ms amber:i dont like her cant stand her omg she makes me sick wtf is wrong with her i believe that she was desperate to get back at gary that she just jumped in a relationship,why would she let him live with her,drive her car,change her babys diaper&be around her child &shes only knew him for about 3 weeks she probally dont even know his last name i wounder if she knows hes a regisered sex offender
what do you guys think about this unfit,mother?
ohh&i believe that gary has the right to take his daughter away from amber now just because she just brings any ol body around her kid does anyone agree?

LABELmeCUTE

Asked by LABELmeCUTE at 2:50 PM on Oct. 13, 2010 in Entertainment

• MTV confirmed he is not a sex offender on their website
    BrittanyD07

Answer by BrittanyD07 at 2:55 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• I can't stand Amber. Her new con/boyfriend are perfect together. One loser with a loser. He's a FELON! Not a big deal to her he was already talking about married. Well I really want Gary to get his life together and keep Leah away from Amber. She will abuse her someday if she stays. I heard she is being investigated now. About time.
    Iluvmy5

Answer by Iluvmy5 at 2:55 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• That whole relationship with her new boyfriend is scary. She barely knows him, he was on work release, he talks like they are very serious and then she lets him move in and be around her kid. Then, on top of that, she has nerve to say to Gary, "I'm a parent to that little girl. What are you?" She needs help, big time.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 2:57 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• yea cps fursure needs to step in!
    skin172

Answer by skin172 at 2:59 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• I have always hated Amber and Farrah. I think they both are just dick hungry.  Sorry did I say that  LOL.

raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 2:59 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• Ugh i hate amber at first i felt bad for her but now she just frustrates me so bad. She cries for no reason ahhhhhh god just thinking about it bothers me
    keaton10

Answer by keaton10 at 3:00 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• The new boyfriend is creepy. He is a felon for goodness sakes!!! He needs to move out and not change her daughter. I do agree that this is her job!!! On another note, I cried through the whole Carley visit. Soooo sweet!!!!!!! They are so brave and have made such a good choice for her!

cullensforever

Answer by cullensforever at 3:00 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• I think the weightloss and the new found fame is causing Amber to act like that. She is thinking she is acting "cool" but is making a complete assparagus of herself!
    KayGia0704

Answer by KayGia0704 at 3:01 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• Yeah, Amber doesn't deserve Leah, and (for the most part) it seems like Gary did try to make things work with her. I have no clue why, though. If I would have hit my husband on the side of the head it would have been game over. Domestic violence is uncalled for. As for Farrah, she is getting a little better and seems to be trying. Caitlynn and Tyler and going thru something unimaginable, but they are being strong, and I admire them for that. As for Maci, she is a sweet person! I am personally friends with her (she is from my city), and she would bend over backwards for Bentley.
    sgt.youngs.wife

Answer by sgt.youngs.wife at 3:21 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• I just think Bentley is the cutest little thing!! And I was absolutely hysterical watching Catelynn and Tyler with Carly. They made the right choice for all 3 of them in my opinion.
    Mom2Many1999

Answer by Mom2Many1999 at 5:10 PM on Oct. 13, 2010