Quirky little things our LOs do?

Mine is kind of funny when it's cold outside, at least recently. When it's cold or windy, I put his jacket on, which has a hood. Well for awhile he insisted on always having the jacket zipped up. He's not as insistent as before, but now he's got a thing with the hood, he wants it on. But not only that, if he wants me to put mine on too. It was so cute the other day, he came up to me and said "Mama, you got to put your hood on" and the jacket I was wearing didn't have one. He became very perplexed over that, LOL.

thatgirl70

Asked by thatgirl70 at 2:55 PM on Oct. 13, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My 3yo always yells "STOP!" and "MOM, GOOOO!" when she sees the stoplights changing colors. She's a terrible backseat driver already! LOL

My 21 month old has the most adorable quirk about stuffed animals...she can't sleep without one, so she thinks everyone else can't either. I fell asleep on the couch one morning and woke up with about two dozen stuffed animals all over my face and body! Hahaha
    aliceryannesmom

Answer by aliceryannesmom at 3:14 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• When I rock my son on my lap, he always has to hold on to a fistful of my hair. I have no idea why.
    hootie826

Answer by hootie826 at 2:58 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• awwww he worries for his mommy too cute...
    iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 2:58 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• Aww...he wants to keep his mommy safe...at leas he will wear it..my son rips it right off his head as i put it on..lol!!
    JoshysMomma19

Answer by JoshysMomma19 at 3:02 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• My little one has been walking around the house picking up shoes (he is only one) and bringing to me screaming EEEEEWWWWWW! Its the funniest thing ever.
    bjojola

Answer by bjojola at 3:11 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• I used to have to battle him to keep the hood on (and his hats). He's gotten better, LOL.
    thatgirl70

Comment by thatgirl70 (original poster) at 3:04 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• aliceryannesmom: Too funny, my son does the same thing with traffic lights and stop signs! And so cute about your DD! Love it! :)
    thatgirl70

Comment by thatgirl70 (original poster) at 5:09 PM on Oct. 14, 2010