breast pump?????

what is a good of not best kind of single or double breast pump to get?????

ncollins885

Asked by ncollins885 at 3:00 PM on Oct. 13, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• it really depends on they reason you will be needing it. If you will be working, you need a good dual electric pump in order to make it. Medela is the best
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 3:04 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• If you need it for full time at work or school or something like that then a double electric and I recommend Medela. If it is just an occasional outing then a single hand pump is sufficient.
    aeneva

Answer by aeneva at 3:40 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• I have a Lansinoh and it is half the price of the medela and it works great.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 4:17 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• I have a Medela swing pump, and it works great.
    KairisMama

Answer by KairisMama at 4:39 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• Ok the medela sounds great, ive actually used their manual pump in the hospital for previous births, but ecodani, what lansinoh brest pump would you reccomend?? it will prolly be either/ or one of those, and yes im going to try to pump full time, and for outings.
    ncollins885

Comment by ncollins885 (original poster) at 10:58 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• I'm sure ecodani is probably referring to the Lansinoh double electric pump:

http://www.amazon.com/Lansinoh-Double-Electric-Breast-1-Count/dp/B001TUZOBA

Target also carries it in store.

If you don't mind me asking...why you are going to pump full time? It's really, really difficult to maintain a supply that way...(I know from experience)

kynziesmom

Answer by kynziesmom at 3:44 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• no im just a full time mom and i get engorged alot if i dont nurse after a period of time i still plan to nuse phisically but would like to pump also if i am able.
    ncollins885

Comment by ncollins885 (original poster) at 2:52 PM on Oct. 25, 2010