Advice on getting Prego and Dealing with Parents!

I am wanting to get pregnant again...my son is almost a year and a half and me and my husband want to have another..we want a girl...but i am worried about what my parents say...i am really starting to not care but i still am a little worried...they think i am to young still i am 21 and have my son already...but i want to have all my kids by the time i am 23...at the latest 25...i think we are def ready for another..Our fiances have gotten better and as of this moment we pretty much have everything we need..cause of all the things from my son..Can someone tell me if you have ever had this problem with worrying about your parents and what they would say and how you dealt with it???

JoshysMomma19

Asked by JoshysMomma19 at 3:00 PM on Oct. 13, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Its your life do what you want
    My3Ez

Answer by My3Ez at 3:06 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• If you live on your own with you husband and are taking care of your family financially, then it doesn't matter how young you are. If you want to have kids, then that's your business. I could see your parents being concerned if you are struggling already financially or if you haven't finished college or having a good career yet, or if you have borrowing money from them all the time. What do your parents say when you talked about having another child? What are their concerns? It is best to wait at least 2 full years before getting pregnant again for your body, though. I had my two youngest kids way too close. (they are only 15 months apart) My body didn't have time to completely heal from one pregnancy to the next an I suffered for it.
    akmccarty

Answer by akmccarty at 3:06 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• You are an adult. Do what you want. If they (your parents) get mad owe well.

Answer by louise2 at 3:11 PM on Oct. 13, 2010