i hate feeling like crap...

so me and my so got in to a fight last night because he was mad about something at work and i wouldn't fill out a app for him because i feel he needs to do that not me..he didn't get home till 4am so i didn't wake him when i got up at 10 and have busting my butt cleaning our house.. washing walls the whole thing from top to bottom well i didnt know he had to be at work by 3 today..so he woke up took a shower and didnt say anything to me..he leaves and doesnt say anything to me..and hes trying to blame it on me telling me i didnt want to touch him last night when he got home(when i was already sleeping) and i didnt want to touch him this morning witch i didnt even go in the bedroom i was letting him sleep..now he is texting me and blaming everything on me was i in the wrong? or is he?im 18 weeks prgo and ever sence we found out he has been doing stuff like this or he wont help me around the house or anything.

liljess09

Asked by liljess09 at 3:08 PM on Oct. 13, 2010 in Relationships

• sounds like a lack of communication between you both so a simple discussion and guidlines might help ease the situation
    miritrose

Answer by miritrose at 3:18 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• Men can be such selfish b*tches.
    CarriePM

Answer by CarriePM at 3:40 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• sit down and talk it out. if u dont it could just get worse from there. guys dont know how to communticate effectively and dont get why we do things sometimes when we're tryin to be nice
    JasminesMommy06

Answer by JasminesMommy06 at 5:56 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• I'm guessing this is your first baby? Men do this a lot with the first one. They are scared and don't want anyone to know it. He takes it out on you because now when he looks at you or thinks about you his thoughts immediately go to this baby. A lot of times first time dad's are scared that the baby means no more attention from you for him. (that's a big reason men are called the biggest baby!) I would try to make conversation with him and just tell him that you won't stop paying attention to him after the baby comes and that you have confidence in him being a good dad. He will come around. It may take time. Just try to relax and enjoy being pregnant. Congrats! :)
    Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 2:38 AM on Oct. 14, 2010