Breast or Formula?

just wanted to see what everyones opinion was. We are expecting our second child in 6 weeks. I have choosen to breast feed. We tried with my first but wasnt sucessful, so lets hope it gets easier!

My_o_me_x_3

Asked by My_o_me_x_3 at 3:14 PM on Oct. 13, 2010 in

• Breast feed
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 3:16 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• Since all 7 of my natural born children were completely breastfed for a minimum of 15 months or more I say breast feed your baby. This is a personal choice of mine and I do encourage other mothers to do the same. But it is of course a choice you make for yourself and your baby. Best of luck to you.
    slvrspoon98

Answer by slvrspoon98 at 3:18 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• I breast fed all 3 of my kids
    My3Ez

Answer by My3Ez at 3:19 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• i started out breastfeeding, but had to go to formula - which is just fine if that's what a mom chooses to do
    JeffsBaby1

Answer by JeffsBaby1 at 3:21 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• breast of course :D
    I have ff my first, and breastfed my second and third, and will breastfeed my 4th!
    wendy46121

Answer by wendy46121 at 3:23 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• I so wanted to breastfeed but my son just would not latch on. I compromised and pumped exclusively for the first 3 months, then 1/2 formula for the next 2 months, then just formula.
    hootie826

Answer by hootie826 at 3:24 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• i really believe in breastfeeding but had a really hard time with it but formula is good for those who cant breastfeed
    toybar02

Answer by toybar02 at 3:30 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• With my 1st I started out breastfeeding, but that did not go well and pumping did not help the situation so he ended up being formula fed. My #2 and 3 were formula fed. If you want to breastfeed this next one then I say go for it-- and good luck!
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 3:30 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• Breast feed..always.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 3:42 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• Breast feed. My first self-weened at just over a year, but my second the doctor didn't want him having breast milk at first because he has jaundice (Still really mad about that), and he never really wanted to after that, so he only did 3 months on the breast and then formula after that.
    montanagal2005

Answer by montanagal2005 at 4:39 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

Next question in
Would you rather sleep in