Do you take

Long baths or just dont worry about it and just jump in the shower

keaton10

Asked by keaton10 at 3:16 PM on Oct. 13, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I like showers
    skin172

Answer by skin172 at 3:17 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• Half and half.
    By the way worry about what?
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 3:18 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• i've only taken showers since we moved into the rental in june. the bathroom is smaller than a semi-good sized walkin closet, and it just kinda gives me the jeebies to think about sitting there.
    i can't wait to buy another house, and have full-sized bathrooms/showers, again. preferably, one that the whole family doesn't have to share.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 3:18 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• I usually take showers and throw my little son in with me..it kills 2 birds with one stone...but if he doesnt take one with me i just take a nice long hot shower and relax!!
    JoshysMomma19

Answer by JoshysMomma19 at 3:19 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• I don't bother with all the fuss of a bath. Get in, get clean, get out is my motto!
    hootie826

Answer by hootie826 at 3:19 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• I like showers, but if we have had a nice hot tub style bath and it was comfy, I'd have no problem with taking a bath in it.
    thatgirl70

Answer by thatgirl70 at 3:24 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• I like showers
    My3Ez

Answer by My3Ez at 3:27 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• I love my massive shower where we just moved to. It has 2 shower heads coming out of the ceiling and a bench seat. Both heads are independently controlled. Why would I take a bath when I have that. LOL
    coala

Answer by coala at 3:33 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• I love to take LONG hot baths when i have the time, i like to grab a book and read, soak and relax.
    beeluvin

Answer by beeluvin at 3:59 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• We don't have a tub, we took it out 5 years ago & put a stall shower in. Hubby and I both think that baths are pointless, they don't get you clean.
    tracylynnr67

Answer by tracylynnr67 at 6:19 PM on Oct. 13, 2010