really sore and have like whiteish spots.... adult content

my boobs are really sore but my right one is the worst arount the nipples it looks like white blotches like their is milk in their or something im 5 weeks pregnant and had never had this before if you have had it what was it cuz it hurts when the water from the shower hits it

mama2my2boys

Asked by mama2my2boys at 3:18 PM on Oct. 13, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I have also experienced this with all my pregnancies. I have no idea what it is. The white spots kinda seem like milk coming through. I will bump in hopes that we'll find an answer.
    reigndrops12689

Answer by reigndrops12689 at 3:35 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• Are they around your areolas? It's likely your Montgomery glands forming. They help keep the nipples from drying and cracking. TOTALLY normal. They look like white head pimples on your nipples for some women.
    It's very normal for your breasts to be sore and tender during pregnancy. Mine felt like two big bruises on my chest.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 4:45 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• if its not ur first pregnancy chances are u do have milk. with my last pregnancy i started leaking milk at about 8 weeks thru out the rest of my pregnancy. good luck, sounds like ur gonna be able to breastfeed easily
    Phippsandrea

Answer by Phippsandrea at 5:33 PM on Oct. 13, 2010